Xtrullor - Event Horizon Xtrullor - Event Horizon

You nailed this song, feels like Ichor v2! It's so great, I can't even figure out the time signature. Could somebody help me out here (I'm serious)

Xtrullor responds:

It's 7/4

Kirby vs. Meta Knight Kirby vs. Meta Knight

You did it perfectly, but at 35ish it becomes a little hard to hear with all the delay

Spag Heddy - Love On First Sin Spag Heddy - Love On First Sin

Welp, I hate to be that guy, but this may get taken down soon. Unless spag heady himself uploaded this, It will probably get taken down. But seriously, this piece is just goddam amazing

NK - Nine Circles (Xtrullor Remix) NK - Nine Circles (Xtrullor Remix)

This track sounds good as a whole, but put up to your other tracks, it doesn't stand up. Songs like supernova and reverie, along with soul storm and ego death are 'Your Style". They sound good because you made them out of your interpretation of what it should sound like. This piece didn't have that, as it is rukkus's piece. This piece was a trade off between his parts and yours. That being said, the sinergy in the second melodic section was FANTASTIC, with the countermelody fitting perfectly with the main melody, but then it just goes back to ruckus's bit right before the drop, which is kind of disappointing.
Tl;dr, Great song, but when you make another remix, be sure and make it fit well with the original melody, or don't be afraid and change instruments, rework the song, ect. Also, if you could spare the time to write a review for my song, as I have finally become comfortable enough with my abilities as a composer. Have a great day!!!